Are you thinking about starting to refurbish your home? Maybe you are tired and frustrated with your current interior and want to update your flooring. Wooden flooring offers timeless style, beauty, warmth, character and if done right, value, to your home.
We have a large range of wood flooring on offer at our showroom in Alresford. These floors are available in a number of different styles and options to suit most budgets. We specialise in distressed, hand finished oak floors which come into their own in an older house and looks stunning. There are literally hundreds of colour choices available to suit all tastes and we can colour match to just about any colou
Out of all the wood flooring Oak is by far the most popular. Oak is a timeless classic and quintessentially English, hard wearing and easily takes finishes.
1) It offers great value for money. It is hard wearing, beautiful and will be enjoyed for years to come. It can be refinished as your tastes change. Unlike carpets, oak flooring doesn’t collect dust and dirt on the surface and can easily be cleaned – an ideal choice for people with allergies.
2) It is extremely durable. One of the reasons people choose oak flooring is because it is extremely hard wearing and durable. Used in the building trade for hundreds of years oak is well known for its durability. From the maintenance point of view there are various cleaning products available to keep the floor looking fresh. When it becomes dented and damaged it can be sanded down and refinished.
3) It has a beautiful, timeless appearance. This is due to the natural grain and colour of oak flooring. It will compliment most modern or traditional interiors. It takes colour stains and a host of different finishes well.
4) It ages well. Like good wine, oak flooring improves with age; the colour becomes richer making it mellow and settles into its environment. Unlike carpets which become shabby, oak flooring can be easily cleaned and re-finished.
5) It is a great natural insulator. Because it is organic in nature oak flooring doesn’t become cold to the touch like tiles or other hard floor coverings. This helps the house to retain its heat in the winter and keep it cool in the summer.
If you choose oak or any other species of wood flooring to enhance and add value to your home we have something to suit most tastes and budgets. From prime to rustic, lacquered to oiled, dark to light, we can help.
For any more help and advice please feel free to call us on 01962 733016, email email@example.com or pop into our workshop and we can get your flooring project off the ground today!