We work with you to plan and realise your dream kitchen. We visit your home and discuss what you already have, what you like and don’t like, and what you want to remove, move or keep.
We ask these sorts of questions to build a profile of your new kitchen:
- What elements do you want to be close to together, such as the fridge and cooking station, so you don’t have to make too many trips around the kitchen?
- Where will you want most worktop space? Next to the hob and oven, perhaps?
- How much storage do you need? Do you want a feature larder
- Do you use your kitchen for dinner parties or do you have kids to accommodate? Do you therefore need space for a table or for someone to sit to talk to you while you cook?
- Where do you want to keep the utensils, dinnerware etc that you use most?
- Do you have a lot of gadgets, and will you want these out so you can use them quickly or stored away?
- What appliances do you want, and will there be room for them? For example, you might want an American-style fridge freezer instead of a slimmer fridge?
Thinking about how you want to your new kitchen will help us to ensure that your day-to-day needs will not get overlooked in the planning process.
We then look at the constraints in your kitchen, such as size and the positions of doors, windows and sockets. From here, we draw up our initial plans and create images and elevations to help you visualize your new space.
Contact Alresford Interiors on 01962 733016 for more information or to book a no obligation quote.